Vince wrote, about the gathering for the Joni tribute in Chicago, currently
slated for Friday, March 14:

"wouldn't be a gathering if you weren't there!

glad you both can come!

Now how about the other Wisconsin Badger, Mary P?

Gotta work on her to come

Vince!"

Oooo, this is tempting!  And I'll think about it.  But there's a little "gig"
I'm involved in every Friday evening that might make this difficult, and I'm
already scheduled to miss that most of April.  Will see what I might work out,
though.

Keep me posted!

Mary P.,
With apologies to those NOT planning to be in Chicago that weekend, but with
hopes that these posts might persuade some to join the party!