hi susan, vince, dennis et al--

thanks for including me in the proposed JMDL chicago thang!  susan, you're
right that i did live in oak park...but about 3 months ago we moved--now
we are kicking it in the south loop, which i'm really enjoying.

unfortunately, i won't be able to make the gathering--that is just two
weeks before i'm due and courtney and i have made promises to cut
back on most of my activities then...i'm really trying to rest up for the delivery
and arrival of our daughter!  (plus get in some much-needed alone
time with my husband...)

but i'll look forward to a great report about your time together.  i've never
heard of this joni cover band--sounds like it could be fun!

-- emily