Lori wrote:

> Darn it, Bob!  I'm addicted to this game!
>
> Sitting in a park in Paris France
> Reading the news and it sure looks bad
> They won't give peace a chance
> That was just a dream some of us had
>
> (1971, Paris peace talks, Vietnam)
>
> Lori

Serendipity and irony. As I posted last month, I have been sending my
daughter a  JM "song of the day" for two months now. Mostly chronological,
with some exceptions. We're up to Blue, now, and today's song was California.
However, my e-mail to her went something like "a song that a young woman
visiting Paris might relate to today just as strongly as in 1971, no ?" Not
exactly dated, IMO (except for "Sunset Pig" - leave it to Joni to use and yet
artfully defuse that politically charged term).

Bobsart