Jim wrote:

> The CBC has posted 3 previews of Tuesday's special,
>"A Woman of Heart and Mind: The Life and Times of Joni
> Mitchell", part one.
>
> Here's one link no one will complain about....
> http://cbc.ca/lifeandtimes/mitchell.html
>
> After you see the previews, come back and we'll discuss......
> after all, this list is for discussion of the life and times of
> Joni Mitchell, eh?

Wow, thanks Jim, these were great!  As I can't access jonimitchell.com (and
haven't been able to for about a year) these were VERY welcome!  Are they
the same ones as on jm.com?  If so, I can feel better about not having
missed anything ;o).  I will get to see the special, as "someone" is taping
it for me to see in July, but it's certainly nice to see a glimpse of it
before-hand.

Hell

P.S.  I definitely don't mind links if people explain what they are, but I
hate those posts with a link that have no explanation of what it's about!
"To have great poets, there must be great
  audiences too." - Walt Whitman

Hell's Home Page - NEW & IMPROVED!
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hell/index.html