Having seen the previews again and again, I'm struck by the photos and the quality of
the footage. They are amazing!!!! I wish that CBC would export this show to the UK or
at least have it on DVD! You North Americans are SOOOOOO lucky!
Much Joni

Jamie Zubairi
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:The CBC has posted 3 previews of Tuesday's special, "A Woman
of Heart and Mind: The Life and Times of Joni Mitchell", part one.

Here's one link no one will complain about....
http://cbc.ca/lifeandtimes/mitchell.html

After you see the previews, come back and we'll discuss...... after all, this list is
for discussion of the life and times of Joni Mitchell, eh?

:)

Lama