Many thanks, Catherine, Susan,  Debra & Bob for your kind welcome!
It's true that Mingus was really hard for me at its release date, but I'm
enjoying right now, although I don't listen to it very much since I don't have
it on CD and the old records (vinyl) player is something I don't use too often
with kids around the house and so and so...
I don't own NRH: since I lost the chance at its moment, I don't find it
anymore (doing a search in maybe the best web spanish trader site only 6
references founded: no NRH) : I only know that beautiful and cheerful "Come in
from the cold" from the Hits album (by the way, never seen Misses on stores).
Since TI, I went looking for CD releases of Joni to replace my old'n scratchy
vinyls, and I bought (along with TT, BSN and Travelogue) Hejira, C&S, DED,
LOTC (hope I'll find everything at some time)... and Blue, wich is my
favourite album of all:
When I was a teenager I prefered Hejira: that wonderful bass!, the energy of
Coyote (I remember seeing The Last Waltz the day of my 18 birthday: teather
full of slighty hippies from La Coruqa)... and that wonderful, hypnotic
"Amelia". My fond for Hejira has not decreased, but at my forties Blue is
really THE album for me: great, great songs reduced to the minimum: I really
value the fact of its brevity, the nakedness of arrangments... and I cry of
joy everytime she sings "I wish I had a river..."

I also got a bootleg (edited by Fabbri editore in Italy!) which lists:
-That song about the midway
-The gallery
-The priest
-Carey
-Willie
-For free (these six are from London, 1973)
-Circle game (London, 1970)
-Mr. Tambourine man (San Francisco, 1973)
-A case of you
-Both sides now
-Urge for going (Los Angeles, 1972)
Regarding that "the life & times of Joni MItchell: a woman of heart & mind":
well, my VCR doesn't have NTSC playback, only PAL (european), mode, although
there are some electronic houses that do the trasference, so I should be glad
if I get it.

As for Cesaria Evora (there are transcript problems with the jots and signs
over tle letter n as in La Coruna), she is a internationally acclaimed singer
of Cabo Verde (go grab your Atlas!): is very known in my country, and in
France they really rave at her, even comparing with Billy Holliday's voice
:o). Miss perfumado... here are the lyrics:
"let me die dreaming    at the shadow of sorrow look    of a little gentle
girl    with a perfumed body
if the dove is happy in her nest    I am too    at the shadow of look and
tenderness of    Miss Perfumado"
Rough translation from portuguese: my english is poor since I didn't study it
(did french at school): I learned you language from Joni, Simon & Grafunkel,
Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan... and Elton John too.

Nice to meet you!

NP: Joan Baez: Silver dagger