In a message dated 3/5/2003 4:15:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> wonder if
> there wasn't an anti-war message in her choice of some
> songs.

I think you're pretty much right on with the observation, Debra. Given the paintings
she chose and the songs, it's certainly strong subtext.

Given that she's listening to the wacky talk shows, designed to stir you up, and the
fact that she has 2 young grandkids, I don't see how she can help but come out with
something, and like I've said she's in a perfect spot to offer us a unique
articulation of the world (both large & small, global & personal) and set herself on
top of the heap again.

Bob