hi

Deb wrote:

> The webmaster was VERY upset and changed the pronoun to "his," then the
> library director asked me to remove the quote altogether.

on a lighter note i have the proof that god is neither:

a woman : yeah right - "she" would have given women:
    menstruation
    pmt (now *god* with pmt - theres a scary thought!!!!!)
    childbirth
    shopping

a man:
    condemned men to live with woman with pmt?????  - oh wow - sudden flash
as to the the attraction of a gay lifestyle!!!!!  :-D

case closed...

actually - there is *no* justification whatsoever for censoring your right
to free speech - whether or not anyone agrees, disagrees, is offended or
not, or just doesnt care is not the issue. & if people are really sincere
they can either deal with it or pray sincerely for you to "see the light".
or maybe just discuss it politely with you (now theres a novel concept). a
library is/should be a bastion of free speech  :-)

ron
(ps - vince im sure theres some kind of serious scriptural proof - no
marriage in heaven 'cause people will be like the angels???)