<I'll add that underneath the production and synthetic dreck lie some VERY
good songs. She missed an opportunity with Travelogue to present at least
"Impossible Dreamer" in a better light.>

 Bob - so true on both counts. There are some beautiful acoustic versions of
DED, The Three Great Stimulants & Lakota (CMIARS) out there.

Impossible Dreamer would have been a good closer on T'log - no I think a GREAT
closer. I think Three Great Stimulants would have been thematically perfect
for T'log plus it has a gorgeous melody.

peace, david