paz, this is so very very cool & i will go to cdbay & buy one asap!
derek featuring jack's cd is a major success as he must receive hundreds of
cds each week- i have not heard of anyone receiving a letter from derek
although i do know he picks & promotes his favorite cds...this is a high
honor indeed...

has jack submitted his cd to performing songwriter for the diy section???-
he MUST!!!! i can't wait to see the letter & big congratulations to you both
for this wonderful news!

>>I don't know if Jack has told everyone yet, but I don't want you to miss
this. He received a personal letter from the owner of CD Baby and he loves
his album so much that he is going to feature it on the front page from
March
12 for about a week. I am going to try and get Jack to
post the letter this guy sent to him cause it was so amazing. Has anyone
else
(who is on CD Baby) ever got a letter like this?? Talk to you guys soon.<<