Dear Fellow Listers:
I am a Newbie on this list, and delighted to know of
it, and AMAZED that I had not discovered it sooner.
What a pleasure to read the comments of other
like-minded individuals.
I have a question, at which venue was "Miles of
Aisles" recorded?  I looked through the history of
Joni's performances, and I suspect it was during the
1974 five-day stint at the Universal Amphitheatre, can
someone confirm that?  I ask because I also heard an
Urban Legend that it was recorded (at least
partially)at the Greek Theatre in Berkeley.  Final
question, were any of those sessions with the LA
Express, (I love them!) ever videorecorded?
Many thanks and I look forward to lots of insights by
being on the list,
Cheers,
Andy Smith
Greenbrae, (Marin County(, Calif., USA
(attended 1983 Joni concert at Concord Pavilion)

=====
Andrew J. Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]