In a message dated 3/17/2003 12:03:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> oh yeah! i love that line & the way lucinda sings it... you just know she
> has some deep secrets! lol...i cannot wait to get her new
> release that is
> supposed to be amazing...has anyone heard it yet?

I'm anxiously awaiting it..."World Without Tears", it's got a release date of April 8.
And an interesting side note, the VINYL release is scheduled for April 22 and will
have bonus tracks that are not on the CD!! (It'll be a double LP). I've got that on
pre-order, it was supposed to come out next week but got delayed.

Regarding the aforementioned "Metal Firecracker" from 'Car Wheels'...yeah, I can
identify with that one a lot. That record is easily on the top ten of the 90's.

Bob

NP: Joni, "Conversation" (Second Fret Sets)