I still listen to Travelogue fairly often, but I still don't really like
Refuge of the Roads and For the Roses on that. Refuge of the Roads, in my
opinion, needs Jaco - on Travelogue it seems slow and it drags on and it
just doesn't have the motion it had. For the Roses just shouldn't have
that big a sound on top of the vocal - it just doesn't need it. As for
DED, I actually only know a few songs on it...I finally found a music
store that has it and it should be coming in soon. i only have it on a
record, which I don't get around to listening to much because the record
player (and about every other surface in our house) seems to be covered
with something...and i posted this a couple days ago just wondering does
anyone know if a drummer Vito Rezza ever performed with Joni?  bye!
My copy of Travelogue hasn't moved from the CD