Don
Good to see you and your alterego back in the saddle again. I am still on
the fence with DED. I like some of the songs (bust still not all), but I
give it a spin every now and then to see if I have matured at all lately. I
do like T'Log in spite of it all. Hell you think Muller would be just
gushing with glee having all the those Joni covers of Joni songs! LOL! And I
am also in the think Talk to Me is brilliant camp. I even had a conversation
with Joan on this very song. And the pissing in the parking lot was from
something that actually happened to her.

Best to all

Paz