In a message dated 3/17/2003 2:52:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I just had to write some people who would actually care and say WOW, I saw
> CPR in Northampton, MA last night and it was so freakin' good!  A
> revelation.  And, fortunately, I didn't *meet* Mr. Crosby before the show.
> ; )

LOL Jenny!  I'm over my *meeting* with Mr. Crosby, but you're so right about
the kick ass show.  I do admire Cros for all the touring he's doing.  It
seems CPR is all over the country. I was blessed twice this month from 2
fellow listers.  Paz sent me the CPR (and Nash) recording from the
Troubadour, and I just got a big surprise yesterday from "Boston" Jim
Leonard.  He managed to get a copy of the CPR concert I attended here in Ft.
Myers.  JMDLers are the best!!!

Jimmy
np: CPR "Eight Miles High"