> JMDL Digest         Saturday, March 15 2003
> Volume 2003 : Number 178Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003
18:40:30 -0800
From: "Kate Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Laurel Canyon: the movie
haven't seen the movie but i watched 'city by the sea'
& frances mcdormand
is truly amazingly different looking than her previous
roles in 'fargo' & 'almost famous'- reminds me of how
daniel day lewis looks so different
in
different roles...

for frances mcdormand fans, there's an excellent
article with her in the latest issue of BUST magazine
(which is the coolest farging magazine in production
today, btw...)
also have to share this cool tidbit of news...got a
call from the station manager of the community radio
station i dj for...she asked me if i wanted to
introduce Iris Dement at her upcoming concert..HOW
COOL IS THAT? i get to meet her and intro her and be
backstage and all that cool stuff. this whole music
obsession thing has its perks.
alison e. in slc
np: shawn colvin live '88
http://platinum.yahoo.com