In a message dated 3/18/03 6:25:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Do we have a Joni in song department?  Do we file this in Joni in fiction?

Hi Ken, the Joni in song dept. is at JoniMitchell.com compiled by Simon.  He
might not know about the new Kim Fox CD, but he does have a large list
(including Melissa Manchester) on the JM site. You can email him directly
from there.  I'd post the exact website addy, but my computer is getting some
botox injections.  This OLD one I have for backup won't even let me access
the internet.  It's the kind you have to write your own program and get all
those computer punch out cards (from my computer science class in 1977) :~)

Jimmy