Thanks to Doug for a copy of the recent 2-part Joni broadcast. Wow! I was really blown
away by this show, and enjoyed several jaw-dropping moments, mostly the EARLY
recordings of Joni singing folk music, duetting with Chuck, etc. As has been said,
LOTS of exclusive never-before-seen-or-heard stuff.

Doug, I'm grateful for the sneak preview. Of course I'll be buying the DVD when it
comes out, but this was a beautiful surprise and now I'm even more psyched for NYC!!

Bob

NP: Joni, "Marcie", Mariposa Folk Festival; Toronto 7-26-70