Ron,

Thank you very much for this! I've emailed the concert givers for some
more info about getting there by public transportation.

Is anyone in the Boston area interested in going to one of her shows? We
could have a midpoint jonifest gathering. Vienna Teng won't always be
performing for audiences of 25 people, and I'd love to hear her in such
an informal relaxed environment. Bob Murphy? Heather? (You could meet
some of your soon-to-be-neighbors. :-)

If interested, let me know...

Debra Shea