Thanks, Lori :-)

Somehow getting closer to Dubya's house isn't very comforting, although
it's a better offer than going to my parents' house with a nuclear power
plant too close for comfort these days. They have their own
get-out-of-town plan. My favorite idea is my friend's offer; she'll come
pick me up in her car and we'll head to Ohio, where she's from. In my
imagination, nothing could go wrong in Ohio, wherever that is (I'm
kidding about that, really, I know where Ohio is...).

I keep paying attention to Mayor Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Kelly
tell us how they've got it all covered. NYC may be the safest city in
the US now, for the time being anyway. Never thought I wouldn't mind
seeing cops all over the place, armored vehicles, automatic weapons...

Stay safe everyone. My prayers go also to the innocent people in Iraq
and all the military people and journalists in harm's way, and their
families who are missing them...

Debra Shea