In a message dated 3/24/2003 3:52:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> np: ani difranco's new GREAT one...Evolve.

Amen!! I can't get enough of it, the best thing she's done since 'To The Teeth' which
wasn't really that long ago. She said in an interview that this is the last project
she'll do with this band line-up, so I'm interested in where she'll go next.

As to your war song thread, I'd contribute:

Elvis Costello, "Shipbuilding" (With all the wealth in the world, diving for dear
life, when we could be diving for pearls)

XTC, "Generals & Majors" (Generals & Majors always seem so unhappy unless they got a
war)
Another XTC, "Here Comes President Kill Again" (no sample lyric needed)

Lots more, of course, but there's a couple for ya'.

Bob

NP: Joni, "You Turn Me On I'm A Radio" Los Angeles 3/3/74