[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< > Blue is now #17. Whoa! >>

Which reminds me . . . I was in Tower Records in Harvard Square, Cambridge,
the other night and "Blue" was in the #11 slot of their store bestsellers.
Norah Jones was, of course, #1, so I thought maybe people are discovering
"Blue" in the wake of Norah's record (SNORE), as an example of how powerful a
woman singing with minimal musical accompaniment can really be. As someone
mentioned in the show last night, "Blue" is like nothing before or since.
Maybe the time has come for it to get the recognition it deserves sales-wise.

    --Bob