I am not at all surpised that "Blue"  is the shooting star amongst Joni's body of
work.  Seems it
took a prominent spot in WOHM last night.  I think rather than so many new converts
these shoppers
are old fans rediscovering, with of course a sprinkling of newbies.

But I also LOVE that Norah Jones CD, Smurph so you can snore and I'll dream of Norah.

And would I be wrong not to emphasize here the absence of DED in this sudden burst of
sales.  Dog
eat Dog, even the title must have been a premonition!  LOL!  I love to hate  that
album.

Keep those orders coming - the lines are open!

Peace,
Susan

NP: Beth Orton/The Mags CD - Thanks Mags!

http://tax.yahoo.com