Chris asked me to say 'hi', so here I am. I've been subscribed to the digest
in total lurk mode for years now, but I guess it's time to momentarily
delurk, when our album is finally available. And I have a question to the
guitarists on the list..

Probably the last time I posted was a year or so ago, when I was considering
buying a new acoustic guitar and was wondering what people thought would be
a good buy. I got a lot of good advice then, but in the end just had my old
Aria overhauled, and a pick-up fitted.

Today I went into Hobgoblin Music in Rathbone Place, London and saw that
they had a guitar in there with my name on it (literally - It was a Martin
D15). Well I had to pick it up, didn't I?

I have fallen in love.

A total dream to play. Beautifully stable when I fiddled with a couple of
tunings, and putting on the capo didn't pull it out of tune at all.
Gorgeous.

The question? - They are asking GBP845 for it. Is this a good price? (I saw
on Martin Gtrs website they list at $979 in the US). They're holding it for
me, but I want to be sure of the price before I go spending money that I
don't really have :0(

Martin.
NPIMH - The beginnings of a new song...