i thought the t.s. eliot idea was directly from mingus, and not from a third
party.  think i heard that before, and i think that's what sue mingus said
as well.

i think sue quoted joni's response as: 'don't think i want to mess with t.s.
eliot's words'

patrick

np - luscious jackson - natural ingredients