In a message dated 4/6/03 12:36:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> She can really paint too. I wonder of any of you know if her paintings
> are in galleries or if she has shows for her artwork?

Yes, Ted there have been exhibits of Joni's work. The most recent was held at
the Mendel Gallery in Saskatoon,Saskatchewan, Canada in the fall of 2000

 for which I am still kicking myself in the arse for not having been able to
attend. There is a book of her beautiful paintings for sale at the gallery
titled "Voices". u can still purchase the book, I believe from the gallery
at...http://www.mendel.ca/shop/
You may also view some of the paintings that were on exhibit at
www.Jonimitchell.com. Choose with frame index, then at the left tab, click on
galleries, then "more from the Mendel". Make sure that you maximize your
screen so that u get the arrow link at the bottom of the page to go thru the
paintings.

rosie in nj

In the morning there are lovers in the street
They look so high
You brush against a stranger
And you both apologize