Raphael Mack schrieb:
> Am Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008 schrieb Robin Rattay:
>> That's why I've attemped implement a "tag corrector" feature, that
>
> I really like that feature and think we should include it.

Thank you.

>> A next step would be to have corrections of relations in a simular
>> manner.
>
> Yes, but I fear, this is not possible in such a easy and straight forward
> manner.

True.

> About your patch:
> Class TagCorrection, is not the way data structures are implemented in JOSM
> so far (atm there are public fields everywhere!), but I really like the
> suggestion.

You mean I should use public fields? Well, the access methods *is* the
correct way :-) but on the other hand it's such a simple "record class"
so public fields are probably ok here.

> The TagCorrections don't seem to be undoable, right? - this should be
> implemented.

Not directly, but each use can implement it. For reverse way the
existing ChangeCommand is used, and in other cases a
ChangePropertyCommand can be used.

> There are some tags like cycleway=opposite_lane, these should be adapted
> similar.

Unfortunatly there is not opposite to that. If my feature catches on,
then we could define tags like cycleway:left=lane that can be corrected
to cycleway:right=lane.

> Maybe TagCorrectionTable should better be placed in the gui subpackage.

I considered that, but I prefered to keep all the corrector classes
together. Maybe it just should be moved out of the data package.

Thank you for your input!

Robin