Raphael Mack schrieb:
> Am Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008 schrieben Sie:
>> You mean I should use public fields? Well, the access methods *is* the
>> correct way :-) but on the other hand it's such a simple "record class"
>> so public fields are probably ok here.
>
> No, actually not. I do think we should clean up josm code sooner or later.
> I really encourage to use the proper java way and completely omit public
> fields ;-)

Ah, ok.

>> Unfortunatly there is not opposite to that. If my feature catches on,
>> then we could define tags like cycleway:left=lane that can be corrected
>> to cycleway:right=lane.
>
> I would prefer such a much cleaner tagging style, but it's not in use
> actually..

Actually my suggestion is bad, since it's confusing when differentiating
between right-hand and left-hand driving.

>> I considered that, but I prefered to keep all the corrector classes
>> together. Maybe it just should be moved out of the data package.
>
> I don't know. I would have put it into the gui package, that's all. I
> perfectly can live with it all together.

My problem is, that only part of the corrector is actualy gui. There is
some logic in there that doesn't really belong into gui. Maybe I'd need
to separate logic und gui more.

Robin