Frederik Ramm wrote:
> and when the user clicks the link, his (already running) JOSM instance
> will load the area in question. It is smart enough to know when not to
> load an area because it's been loaded before, and it can also be
> instructed to highlight individual objects in the downloaded area.

Cool! Feature request: make it possible to pass in a list of
coordinates, and have JOSM display a "Next" button which moves to the
next one. This would allow e.g. Tagwatch to have a single link for the
eight occurrences of "highway=mtorway", which JOSM would then take you
through.

(It's on my ToDo list to file a similar request for Potlatch.)

Gerv