Petr Nejedly wrote:
> It would be fine if Jörg cold separate the real functional patch
> from all the unrelated formatting changes. It is quite hard to follow
> the semantics of the change in all the noise...

That would be avoidable if we could agree to a common source code
formatting standard (in form of an style sheet file as it it used e.g.
by Eclipse). Then every body would only have to apply the common source
code formatter on the source before checking in /creating a patch.

Personally I stopped formatting/indenting my source code long ago. I
only press Ctrl+Shift+F in Eclipse from time to time and therefore save
the time usually needed for formatting the code.

GeoJ