On Tue, 9 Sep 2008, Petr Dlouhý wrote:

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 17:37:00 +0200, Dirk Stöcker
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello, I made several changes to the ymap.html (the page which downloads
the Yahoo map). It is commited yet. I am not sure, if my changes are
covering also this bug, so please try it.

I got this fixed with a workaround. I use following download script:
---
#! /bin/bash

gnome-web-photo --mode=photo --format=ppm "$1" /dev/stdout |pnmcrop -white
|pnmtopng
---

Now the other problem. I always get lowest resolution pictures. The plugin tells me to download at zoom 0. How can this be fixed?

Ciao