Женя schrieb:
> Pretty the same situation with myself. But there's another problem: I don't
> know, which routing software really supports relations right now... On one
> crossing I've tried different restriction variants, and gosmore doesn't
> listen to them.

We don't map for the routers ;-)

Well, this sounds like the classical chicken and egg problem.

> That's why I currently don't add restriction relations, because I can't check
> if everything is right. Maybe if JOSM showed the signs, it would be easier to
> know,
> that those restrictions are understood at least by the editor, and the
> efforts aren't useless :D

It's probably a lot better to fix a "somehow broken" turn restriction
later (if the relation is understandable and has complete information
this can even be done remotely) than having no turn restriction
information at all. So the effort isn't really useless.

Anyway, editing a turn restriction and hoping you've understood
everything right from the wiki page and then trying with gosmore (or
you're router of choice) to check this later on seems pretty unintuitive
and not much fun :-(

Regards, ULFL