2010/7/3 Dirk Stöcker <openstreet...@dstoecker.de>:
> On Sat, 3 Jul 2010, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>
>>> Which ones exactly? At least one allows to set the size of the cache (in
>>> bytes/numbers). Which OS?
>>
>> OS: Ubuntu 10.04

I had no cache directory inserted and therefore thought to find it in
home/user/.josm/plugins/wms/cache (this was written as tooltip for the
standard)
but this directory (it existed) was empty.

>> Is there any documentation on the setting variables online?
>> (Cache-expire, is this seconds?) The numbers for size are in bytes? I
>> couldn't find it in the wiki.
>
> Like all hidden values they usually are not documented.

That's what I guessed. Maybe someone can explain this:
1. Am I right asuming that cache expiry is about time? If I put 0 or
-1 does it mean never expire? Or do I have to put something else? are
the numbers milliseconds, seconds or sth else?

2. is the number for size in bytes?

3. What happens if I change the zoomlevel? Will it delete the whole cache?

cheers,
Martin