On 16 nov. 2010, at 22:27, MP wrote:
> There is still one quite important feature missing - calibration given
> geographic coordinates.

Hi Martin !

I would be happy if only one important feature was missing :-) There are
actually many : support for GeoTiff (load/save), transparency, ...
I really  miss a real georeferencing too ! In the best case it should be
possible to define as many reference points as required, and that the plugin
calibrates with the minimal error possible. If anyone is aware of libraries
that could help to do that, I would be glad to know them. I would prefer not to
implement this kind of algorithm myself, I have left college too long ago ;)