On 4/15/2011 6:30 AM, Dirk Stöcker wrote:

Simply enlarge the display or use mouse-over. It is appended at the end. I now reversed this, so the detailed message comes first.

Also I changed "Illegal" to "Suspicious", which is a lot better.

I also improved the upload validator dialog a lot (as already discussed before), so it should be much better understandable what it really means.

Improved wording of the texts is always welcome.

Thank you very much for this.

> 2) degraded to warning or info: this is not an error just some missing > data

 It is warning, info or error, depending on the settings for this
 particular issue.

What could we do to downgrade this one to an info?

When you tell us which one: yes.

The one for all those church in the previous screenshot. If I understand correctlyu what has been told before that would be a place of worship without a religion tag.