2011/7/11 Dirk Stöcker <openstreet...@dstoecker.de>:
> On Mon, 11 Jul 2011, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>
>> For some days there is a problem with the icons from this file:
>> http://josm.openstreetmap.de/josmfile?page=Styles/MaxspeedIcons&zip=1
>> They don't work any more, the standard icon is displayed instead.
>
> Works here. Maybe you disabled the style in preferences?

No, I also thought about this. I also did restart several times,
changed the style order (btw.: does this matter?) but no difference. I
even deactivated the standard style - it worked: no icon at all.

Are you sure that it works at your PC, e.g. if you set maxspeed=30 to
a node this node gets a "30"-limit-icon? Because there is a 60-icon in
the default, which does work also here, it's the other icons that
don't work.

I also observed another strange issue: when closing ("OK") the
preferences dialogue it _sometimes_ took up to 20-40 seconds to close
(and until JOSM became again active), usually in the past this took
only 1 second.

cheers,
Martin