Am 02.10.2011 02:31, schrieb Iván Sánchez Ortega:
Hi all,

I'm trying to put my cheap-o (40€) windshield-mounted camera to good use, with
JOSM and the videomapping plugin.

However, whenever I launch JOSM with that plugin active, it crashes with a
message like:

"Unable to load library 'Advapi32.so': libAdvapi32.so: cannot open shared
object file"

As I understand, this plugin uses the VLCJ libraries for playing the video,
and they seem to be missing. I visited the project page, and downloaded them,
but all I get is a .jar file.

The wiki page for the plugin seems to be too scarce on details on how to get
this library up and running. Being a JOSM user, not a JOSM dev, I feel a bit
lost.

Any hints?

Best,
Hi there Ivan,

I'm the author of the plugin (user:!i!) and have to say thats unfirtunatly not released in a stable way :( Other users have similar problems (that should not occure, of course because all is included in the .jar).
Sadly I won't be able to restart dev on the plugin before end of Oct :(

ATM I just can recommend to use the normal VideoLan Client on a seperated laptop and do just a visual link between the map and the recordings.

But it's nice to read that more and more people seem to use a camcorder. BTW I bought a very similar cam for in-car mounting ;)

cya
Matthias