Am 02.10.2011 02:31, schrieb Iván Sánchez Ortega:

"Unable to load library 'Advapi32.so': libAdvapi32.so: cannot open shared
object file"

As I understand, this plugin uses the VLCJ libraries for playing the video,
and they seem to be missing. I visited the project page, and downloaded them,
but all I get is a .jar file.

The wiki page for the plugin seems to be too scarce on details on how to get
this library up and running. Being a JOSM user, not a JOSM dev, I feel a bit
lost.

I'm the author of the plugin (user:!i!) and have to say thats unfirtunatly not released in a stable way :( Other users have similar problems (that should not occure, of course because all is included in the .jar).
Sadly I won't be able to restart dev on the plugin before end of Oct :(

Just to give you a heads-up that more users are using the plugin, I've done my first trial today. Unfortunately it also crashes, only after I've imported a video. Then it gives me this message every time I do anything in the plugin:
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
at $Proxy1.libvlc_release(Unknown Source)

I hope you will be able to find time to continue the development.

Regards,
Maarten