Van: Dirk Stöcker [mailto:openstreet...@dstoecker.de]
Verzonden: Sunday, October 02, 2011 11:09 PM
Aan: josm-dev@openstreetmap.org
Onderwerp: [josm-dev] JOSM Translations

Hello,

the JOSM translations for Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic and Turkish
don't fullfill the minimum standards for some time now. The translation
status can be seen at http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Translations.
I did not finally decide yet, but I tend to remove these languages
in future releases when situation does not improve.

So if anybody uses JOSM in these languages, then please improve
translation.

Other languages like Estonian, Indonesian, Basque, Finnish, Bulgarian and
Swedish are very close to the limit as well.

Ciao