Actually the question is whether anyone have any objections for such
big changes to one plugin. As I am not an author of PicLayer, I do not
feel to do such modification without consulting with anyone, and do
not feel OK to do a fork of the plugin, but I have possibility to do
that svn commit :)

Patch file is not good way to deliver such changes - some files were
deleted, some added, and changes touch nearly whole source of the
plugin.