Actually I had to remove all image transformation actions from the
plugin, so a) is not really applicable - if this code will be checked
in - all documentation should be rewritten, and usage will change a
lot. There is no back-compatibility with the current version of the
plugin. That is why I'm asking for.

Patch file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11265861/piclayer.7z