On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Morten Olsen Lysgaard
<mor...@lysgaard.no> wrote:
> On 01/08/2012 03:04 PM, Josh Doe wrote:
>>

>> I think this would fit in with utilsplugin2. Make a patch and attachit to
>> a ticket.
>> Josh
>>
> I've made a ticket: http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/7237
> It includes a patch and a icon for the tool.
> Do I have to poke anybody for it to be noticed/included?

No, you don't have to do that. The core maintainers are notified of
all ticket activity, and they are on this list, so they've seen this
thread. Give it a week or two for one of them to comment on it or
accept it (unlikely, as they usually provide feedback first).

Thanks for contributing this, I'll try and take a look at it myself
sometime soon.

-Josh