I've updated to 7588 on my MacBook Pro and like being able to uniformly use the
Apple-X, Apple-C, and Apple-V for cut, copy and paste instead of remembering
which areas used that versus which areas used Ctrl-X, Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V.

However I often used Ctrl-H to check the history on objects and that no longer
works. And Apple-H just hides JOSM which is not what I want. Is there a work
around for this?

Thanks!