On 12/14/2015 10:27 PM, Dirk Stöcker wrote:
On Mon, 14 Dec 2015, Blake Girardot wrote:

I am just forwarding this as I saw the note about changing the server
certificate and thought this might be relevant. I realize it is not a
very helpful report, but if it is relevant, we could follow up with
him to get more information.

Yes. Is relevant. I need OS, JOSM version and Java version. Could you
please ask for it?

Ciao

Hi Dirk,

Here is the info from Alan on talk-us about his error.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: [Talk-us] SunCertPathBuilderException
Date:   Mon, 14 Dec 2015 18:07:27 -0500
From:   Alan Bragg <alan.d.br...@gmail.com>
To:     Blake Girardot <bgirar...@gmail.com>

Thanks Blake, Here's the info from the help menu. I included the last
errors/warnings.
Alan
URL:http://josm.openstreetmap.de/svn/trunk
Repository:UUID: 0c6e7542-c601-0410-84e7-c038aed88b3b
Last:Changed Date: 2015-11-24 00:04:12 +0100 (Tue, 24 Nov 2015)
Build-Date:2015-11-23 23:14:21
Revision:9060
Relative:URL: ^/trunk

Identification: JOSM/1.5 (9060 en) Windows 10 64-Bit
Memory Usage: 123 MB / 989 MB (60 MB allocated, but free)
Java version: 1.8.0_66, Oracle Corporation, Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM

Plugins:
- DirectUpload (31772)
- FastDraw (31772)
- Mapillary (31772)
- RoadSigns (31772)
- TombPlugin (46)
- apache-commons (31772)
- apache-http (31772)
- buildings_tools (31772)
- contourmerge (1014)
- editgpx (31772)
- measurement (31772)
- merge-overlap (31772)
- tofix (171)
- turnrestrictions (31772)
- utilsplugin2 (31772)
- wikipedia (31772)

Last errors/warnings:
- W: Failed to load
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/josmfile?page=Styles/Maxspeed&zip=1, use
cached file and retry next time: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
find valid certification path to requested target
- W: Already here
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/josmfile?page=Styles/Traffic_signs&zip=1,