Dear Friends,

It is really painful that each and every day there are many Controversy topics are
coming up in Joynet and people are arguing and making unnecessary statements. Is it
good to build up the Fellowship and community.

At this point of time I request all of you to pray for joynet ministry and all the
members in it. If you feel that you would definately pary for this let us form an
intercession group that can consstently pray for everything. Kindly let me know your
interest of forming an intercession group by sending a personal mail. We will : -

Pray in a specific time.

Pray for specific reasons.

Requests. etc.

Thanks/Thomaskutty