Dear JYs......

I got these prayer requests for over a week. I do not know who sent them but
please do pray for them........

urs in faith

Jason

======================================
Please lift up Becky and her family. She choked and was unconscious for a
little while. She will be undergoing tests.
Also please pray for a dear friend of mine who is awaiting tests for
something that troubled the doctor during an exam.
 In addition, please lift up a family who is dealing with the mother's
recovery from alcoholism, as well as a dad who needs to come to Christ. Also
please pray for the relationship between the children and their mother, and
that her life will be a good witness for them. Thanks, prayer warriors

Please lift up B, who has advanced-stage Alzheimer's Disease, and his family
who is caring for him.
Also please pray for Dale, who is beginning radiation treatments and
chemotheraphy, and will have to have his esophagus removed.

>From Evie:
Please pray for healing for my back. I threw out my back, and have sciatica,
and  it is a little painful, and definitely limiting. Please seek God's will
in
this as I want to learn from all experiences, including this one. Thanks, and
God's Peace to you all. Evie
Also please lift up a man who faces medical tests today, that determine his
future at his job. Thanks, prayer warriors!

Please lift up this dear devotionals family member. Any one of theses could
be taxing:
I have no strength, because of my other health problems.
Chronic asthma, arthritis in both knees, stomach problems, legs swollen,
psoriasis in the head, gastritis etc.

Dear fellow prayer warriors, I would like to thank you all for all of prayers
for myself and my family, I am asking prayer for my best friend's son, who
has been  in the hospital for several months with kidney failure and who is
not doing very
well. Also please pray for my mother, who is 87, has a breathing problem and
hasn't been doing well. I ask that you all will pray or the Lord's guidance
and strength.  Thanks, Marilyn

Please pray for a woman who was urged to jump off a bridge, and did so. Pray
for her spiritual, physical and emotional health.
Also please lift up Jamie, who is trying to help people who are in need, as
well as those people who are in need. Thanks, prayer warriors.

Please hold my friend Mary in prayer as she under goes a D&C. Her pap smear
showed cancer cells, and the doctor wants to check further. Pray if it is
cancer it is self contained. Thanks in advance for your prayers. Evie
In adddition, please lift up Chris as she deals with her ex-husband and his
new wife. He is contemplating bankruptcy, saying he cannot pay her what she
needs. Please pray for Chris to have peace, and for God's justice in this.
Thanks, prayer warriors.

Please pray for Lisa's mother, who has renal failure and has been
hospitalized. Also please lift up her loved ones.
Please lift up the members of a church that has been dissolved, as they deal
with this pain as well as search for a new church.
In addition, please pray for a man who is struggling to pay tuition for their
school bills. Thanks, prayer warriors.

Please pray for Janet and Chuck.Chuck has an aneurysm. Today, Janet just
broke down crying while we were talking.  They have their home for sale and
are moving to a retirement neighborhood.  And for this to happen, is really a
lot for her. Kim

Please pray for my mom's health and right now . Also, my life seems confused.
Please pray that I may get guidance and help. Thankyou, prayer warriors.
M.

Please pray for K, who took an overdose of drugs and is in ICU. Also please
lift up her family.  In addition, please pray for these requests from Anne, a
new prayer
warrior: Please ask everyone to pray for the upcoming school year, hat the
Christians
at various schools will be witnesses, and  people will be saved through
Christ. Thank you very much.

My mom is having surgery Wednesday morning.She is having Deep Brain
Stimulation surgery. The reason for the surgery is treatment of her tremors
and rigidity caused by the Parkinson's. In addition, the hope is that
successful surgery  will allow her to be taken off her medications, which are
causing adverse effects on her mind and body. Surger risks are stroke(s), not
working and of course death.
Please continue to lift up Mike, who is still searching for a job.

Please pray for my friend, Kathleen, who is having breast cancer surgery
today.  She is in surgery now (Tuesday morning) and may possibly be until
5:00 p.m.  They don't know how far along the cancer is, so she doesn't really
know what
to expect. Thank you so much. Kim

Please pray for  J's grandfather and his doctors as he is treated for cancer.
Also please lift up J as he deals with sexual temptation,  and for other
family members to overcome drug use.
Also please ask for prayers as the family tries to find the birth parent of
someone in their family. Thanks,

Please pray for Marilyn's mother and husband, who are both suffering from
depression. Please pray that they will get all the help they need, whether
it's supportive Christian friendships, Christian counseling or medicine if
it's chemical. Thanks
Jan

Please pray for J. He masturbates regularly. He has told me many times that
he wants to give up this habit. But every time he get urges that drives him
insane.
He is even a member of a prayer group. But so far nothing has happened.
He loves the Lord but is really depressed with this habit of his. Pray for
deliverance

Please pray for an emergency worker who was possibly exposed to HIV-infected
blood. Thank,

Thursday night an 8 month old little girl named Delaney pulled a hot Fry Daddy
(deep fryer) on her body. Her Mom, Deena, pulled her out of her walker and
also burned herself. They lifeflighted the little girl to Scott and White and
then to Parkland Burn Center in Dallas. She has 40% burns on the trunk of her
body. They are going to amputate at least 3 fingers on one hand and will have
to skin graft from her Mom and dad to help repair her. She is in very critical
condition and her lungs have
filled with water. They don't know if she will live or not. They say the next
two or three days will decide. They live in Florence, Texas and have two other
children.  They need as many prayers as they can get.

________ TODAYS THOUGHT________
Forget what you have done for others
And remember what they have done for you.