Let us pray for the infilling of the Holy spirit upon joynet and all the subscribers
and each and every members.

"Lord pour out your precious blood upon all of us. We all the joynetters sitting under
your cross and now we believe that you are showering your precious blood upon us. Wash
our mind, heart and body. Make us pure and whitened like snow to think and contribute
to our community. In this moment fill us with your holy sprit in a mighty way so that
we will serve you and your people in the way you wish. Thank you almighty father,
Thank you Jesus, Thank you holy sprit (Repeat for sometimes)

Amen.

Thomaskutty

Sign up for your FREE E-MAIL account @ Dynamitemail:
http://www.dynamitemail.com