Hi,

Honor Your Father and Mother!

Exodus 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that
your days may be long in the land which the LORD your
God gives you".

As the most narcissistic and self-absorbed generation
in human historythe Baby Boomersis slowly
discovering, this Scripture, like all the rest of
Scripture, is a description of the way things are.
The Boomers set about reinventing everything from
culture to religion to sex in the confident assurance
that they could do it right and that their fathers
and mothers were fools for countless generations past.
 They have ended by proving that they excel their
parents in one special way: by being
greater fools than any other generation.  When we do
not honor our fathers and mothers we succeed only in
creating a world where our children have nothing to
honor in us. Thus, the sexual license cultivated to
assiduously by the Boomers leads to an abortion
culture (in order to avoid the consequences of sexual
license) and abortion culture leads to euthanasia.
The young who survive their parent's assault on unborn
life learn an important lesson: inconvenient people
should be killed.  When the parents get old and the
children get restless and impatient with their
narcissistic, self-absorbed and increasingly
inconvenient parents, the lesson is acted on.  That's
a world in which our days will not be long.

love n prayers,
Josachayan / Saudi Arabia