Praise God for the discussion we are having and it is all it good faith.
Right?
Please check the CAPS.

        I DO AGREE WITH YOU JANNET AND MORE SO WITH THE VERSE BELOW.

> "Except a man be born of water and of the spirit, he
> cannot enter into the kingdom of God." John 3:5.
>
> You must be born of the water and the spirit.
> You are first physically born into the world. Then u
> must be born of the water when u r baptised. You shed
> behind ur older self and become a new person when u r
> baptised because u r cleansed of the sins with which u
> were born with. (TRUE - EPH.4:22-24)
> Then u have to be born with the
> spirit. This happens when we personally accept Jesus
> Christ as our Lord and Saviour. Before Jesus'
> Ascension he had breathed the Holy Spirit to all his
> followers assembled in the room. All of them had
> believed that Jesus was their saviour. And it was the
> strength of this spirit that helped them to preach the
> Good News to everyone.(TRUE - ACTS 1:8)
>  So when we accept Jesus as our
> Lord and Saviour he will send us the power of the Holy
> Spirit. This power can come in many ways. God will
> choose to give which and to whom. Please read through
> 1Corinthians 12:1-11. (GIFTS FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT)
> And take note of 1Cor 12:11 "But
> all these worketh that one and the self-same
> Spirit,dividing into everyman severally as HE WILL"
> And again the faith to remain in Jesus is also given
> by the same spirit as is said in 1 Cor 12:9 "To
> another faith by the same spirit"
        (I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU COZ YOU HAVE QUOTED THE RIGHT VERSES.
WHEREVER YOU HAVEN'T, I'VE PUT THE REFERENCE. ITS BETTER TO TRUST IN GOD'S
WORD THAN MANS WORD. REGARDING FAITH I'D SAY THAT WE ALL MUST HAVE FAITH IN
GOD. HEBREWS 11:6 SAYS,' WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE GOD,...' )
        GEORGE.