Hello Friends,

Some people asked a query about the type of mails to the new
list, ParableNet.

In JOYnet, we can send any personal mails..
I mean, any mails which you are typing in..
Also, any good stories also.
Please send the stories to JOYnet only if it is really
inspiring.  In the beginning, may be you can mention one line,
how that story touched you.
JOYnet mails will include discussions, JY news,
doubts, personal sharings, testimonies, Birthday
notifications etc.

Preferably, prayer requests may be send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All other 'forwarded' mails can be send to ParableNet.
This includes, bible studies, ODB, word of encouragements,
the daily inspirational materials, useful materials
from the internet etc.

There are many people who has problem in receiving
too many mails.  Many people access JOYnet from cafes.
The main intention of having two mailing list is to
take care of such people.

Hope this helps in clearing the doubts, if any.

thanks,
Mathew Joseph
Bangalore, India.